Find out how you can take your first step towards adoption
To learn more about our new adoption service come and speak to us at one of our pop-up shops, coming to a place near you.
Together for Adoption is the new organisation which supports anyone interested in taking those first steps towards adoption, as well as supporting families once they have completed the process.
It brings together the adoption services for five local authorities – Cheshire West and Chester, Halton and WWiSH which incorporates St Helens, Warrington and Wigan.
It's one of the first of its kind in the country and will bring a wealth of expertise to help anyone who is thinking of adopting and support them throughout the process.
At the pop-up sessions there will be advice on how to start the journey of adoption as well as the kind of support you can expect to receive.
The pop-up shops will take place at the following locations:
- Monday 4th September, Grand Arcade, Wigan, 10am-3pm
- Tuesday 5th September, Hardshaw Centre, St Helens, 10am – 3pm
- Wednesday 6th September, Golden Square shopping centre, Warrington, 9am – 5:30pm
- Wednesday 6th September, StoryHouse, Chester, 10am – 3pm
- Thursday 7th September, Widnes Market, Widnes, 9am – 12noon
- Thursday 7th September, Runcorn Shopping City, Runcorn, 1pm – 4pm
If you cannot make it to one of our sessions, you can always visit www.togetherforadoption.co.uk or call 01942 478272 to find out more about the services and hear from other adopters on their life-changing experiences.
Posted on Monday 17th July 2017